- This event has passed.
Ms. US World Pageant
May 26, 2017 @ 10:00 am - May 29, 2017 @ 1:00 pm PDT
The search is on for Ms. US World, Ms. US International and Ms. US Elite 2016
Each contestant must apply on line at http://www.msworldpageant.org by sending in the Registration Application filled out and signed, include a picture for the program booklet (this photo is also being judged for the photogenic completion. It must be an 8×10 at a min of 300 pdi. You may e-mail these in jpg format to the pageant office; any other formats will not be accepted), pay your $300 Registration Fee by the deadline.
Each Official Candidate will be judged in 3 areas: Evening Gown, Interview and Fitness Wear. These areas of competition are equally weighed and designed to help showcase your ability to serve as a role model. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your stage presence, poise, personality and communication skills during the onstage question in evening gown.
Our program is an outstanding vehicle for women who are recognized as the elite of today and tomorrow.
You must be a female
You must have been born in, lived in, worked in or spent time in the state or region you are representing.
You must be at least 26 years old on the day of the pageant (40 and over for Ms. World Elite)
WARDROBE/REQUIREMENTS FOR PAGEANT:
Floor-Length Evening Gown
You will be judged on Modeling, Personality, and Overall Appearance. Formalwear must be floor length and in good taste. Your gown should just brush the floor with your heels on. All colors and styles are acceptable; please keep in mind the way a dress looks on you is more important that cost. We recommend neutral or acrylic heels.
Interview will be done in front of a panel of judges. Each candidate will have three minutes to interview. Interview is scored on Speaking Ability, Personality, and Overall Appeal. Wardrobe may be any business appropriate dress or suit. This can be slightly more stylish or colorful than average business attire but should not be formal or club attire.
You will be judged on physical fitness, personality and confidence.
Must be an all black fitness style attire. No other colors, colored logos or decorations should show on apparel (no exceptions). Logos may be covered or colored with a black marker so they are not noticeable. You may wear shorts, tennis skirt or pants and a bra top, tank top or t-shirt. Swimwear is not allowed.
Shoes may be white or black tennis shoes. High heeled tennis shoes are not allowed.
Opening Number Outfit
Black cocktail dress. No additional colors to be seen other than silver or clear stones – and the embellishments may not over power or cover more than 10% of the overall dress material.
Special Event Cocktail Dress
Any cocktail dress that you would like to wear to our welcome event.
We will wear jeans and our pageant t-shirts for a photo. Jeans must be full length (ankle or longer) and must be medium to dark blue denim. Please do not bring denim skirts, capris or shorts. Jeans must be in good condition. They may not have any holes, be bleached, light blue or acid washed.
JUDGING IS BASED ON:
Interview – 30 Points
Evening Gown – 30 Points
Fitness Wear – 20 Points
Final On Stage Question – 10 Points (candidates have 1 minute duration to give an answer)
TITLES AND AWARDS:
Ms. US World / Ms. US World Elite / Ms. US International
Beautiful Custom Rhinestone Crown
Custom Embroidered Satin Banner
*Entry Fee Paid to Compete at Ms. World
*Airfare and lodging paid to compete at Ms. World
Custom Character Drawing
Other Beautiful Gifts
Ms. US International
This title is voted on by the public, your FANS! People all over the world will vote for their pick to become Ms. USA International. This contestant is also guaranteed a spot as a top 5 finalist.
Log into http://www.msworldpageant to vote!
Votes cost $1 each.
FITNESS, GOWN, and PHOTOGENIC AWARDS
Beautiful Custom Frame
* Flight must leave from the nearest major city and will be paid for up to $400. There must be a minimum of 10 contestants to award the airfare and lodging.
Awarded to one contestant with the overall highest score. Must have 10 contestants to award this prize.
The Ms. US International titleholder must have a minimum of 2000 votes to receive this award.
1. Good Sportsmanship is required at all times. No name calling, or physical/verbal abuse. This includes the parents and family members. We will disqualify contestants if necessary for un-sportsmanship like conduct.
2. Judges decisions are final.
3. Contestants are required to return to next year’s pageant to receive cash or bond prizes won.
4. Discounts or awards given to outside companies are the responsibility of that company. We do not guarantee sponsor prizes.
5. The pageant has the right to change or substitute prizes due to availability. Sizes of crowns and trophies are approximate.
6. Your age is determined as of the date of the first day of the pageant at midnight.
7. The pageant will not disclose other contestant’s names only the number of contestants.
8. Bounced Checks will be assessed a $25.00 returned check fee which you will be required to pay prior to competing.
9. If you enter late it will be at the pageants discretion whether to let you compete.
10. All Fees must be paid before you are eligible to compete.
11. The pageant or host hotel/facility is not responsible for injury to the contestant/family, or damage, loss or theft to their property. Please keep an eye on your things and do not leave them lying around.
12. By signing this you give the pageant and its affiliates or assigns the right to use photos, videos, or any other form of media of the contestants on paperwork, website, ads, and other documents for promotional purposes.
13. Have Fun!!!!
I agree to abide by the rules of the pageant, if I do not I am aware that it may result in disqualification and/or may be required to give up any titles, prizes, and awards won/earned. The information in my application is true to the best of my knowledge I understand that falsification of information including birth date/age could result in disqualification and/or may be required to give up any titles, prizes, and awards won/earned.
$995….. Includes entry fee, Banner, most meals, and T-Shirt
Extra T-shirt $15
For each contestant you refer you will receive $100 off your entry fee.
Bonus! If you refer ONLY 5 contestants you ENTER FOR FREE!
Referred contestants may not have competed in or held a title previously in any Ms. World Organization pageant or already be signed up.
A contestant may not be referred by more than one person. If this is the case, the contestant must clarify who referred her.
You are a contestant once you pay your $300 entry fee deposit and will receive your state banner in 4-6 weeks. Fees and deposits are non transferable and non refundable.
There is a $50 lost banner replacement fee.